Saturday, November 21, 2009

Work (:

20 November 2009 - :D


BPP lab is boring as usual. And I broke one big big beaker as I dry it. I guess Mr Lawrence Yap is super pissed with me for 1, breaking a beaker and 2, using my bare hands. Haha.

Tutorial up next is equally boring.

I went home after school and have dinner before going work that starts at 7pm. Yawns. I'm forever reaching on the dot at 7pm. 77 always make me feel as though I'm going to be late for work. I guess either I have to leave early or taking MRT would be a better choice. :)

Pantry today was okay. There isn't much fairly difficult drink to make. Knocked off at 10pm whereas poor doreeen has to stay till 11 to close the shop. :/

Together with Ah Mok, Esther and Yang Han, we had supper at Makan Sutra. Yummy chicken wings, stingray and vegetables.

I'm so so so sleepy now. And meeting Yongqi and XiuYing at 0815 to go see Regatta Race at Singapore River. I wonder how am I suppose to be awake? =/

No comments: